How to deal with 'haters'

There's been a lot of rumors, that are totally stupid, about me on topix. (I hate that site) Cant delete them, if you report it, they wont do nothing about it. & it's jsut really getting on my nerves. I tried to just ignore it, but then someone on fb messaged me & told me they brought my kids into it. And it ticked me off, so when I went on there I got even more furious bc they were talking about my son (who has health issues) saying he was mentally retarded, because I did drugs when I was pregnant, (which I have never done drugs in my lifetime) & saying my daughter is a whore (She's 12!!) What is wrong with people!? They have nothing better than to sit around and talk about me? I mean geez, there are actually tons of people in this world who are a billion times worse than I am. I dont drink, do drugs, I dont even smoke.. Im happily married, GORGEOUS & PERFECT kids, they just dont stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh how I feel your pain sweetie. Here is the thing...people will talk. There is nothing we can do about that. We cannot change their ways but we can change how we deal with it. Yes, it hurts and trust me it brought me to a very dark place but we are giving them the power to control how we feel, think and what we do in our lives. First, consider the source. How do they know you? They don't know what you go through each day and the same with them however, if they judge you simple because of what you right then they are wrong. Their time will come. Those "haters" will see one day when they look at their life and see the damage they have done. In the long run they are hurting themselves. They will be alone and full of hate. I pray that they find the truth. I truly do. I feel for them in a way. Why must they be so angry and hurtful?
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• This answer is only to you coz the others who read might find the language a lil strange but you surely need to vent your feelings.. Hence the saying goes let the dogs & bitches do the dirty work. You can't stop them but certainly you need to know it that those who bark don't bite... Inform the site about it, if they aren't helping inform them that you are going to write the reviews about their site on the net.. This is surely gonna work... Best of luck.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 4:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That type of stuff happened here on CM a while back but it turned out to be guys pretending to be females. Thank goodness CM handled it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Cyber bullying is a serious crime. You do have the option of reporting it to the police

Answer by rkoloms at 5:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Do you know these people in real life? If not, stop worrying about them.

Answer by louise2 at 5:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That's when you smile, put your middle finger u and say "ok!?" Success is the best revenge... don't stoop to their level... It sucks, trust me I know but nothing will piss them off more than you ignoring them
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• there are so many meam people out there, it would bother me too thats for sure, but try to act like it doesn't. you know that you never did those things and your kids are perfect in every way.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I feel bad to hear about your hurt. I want to suggest that you go file a complaint at your local sheriffs office. Print out some of the context to give to the police. Inform them on how this has caused distraught to your home. You can file a complaint to the individuals themselves for spreading roamers. These individuals can be procecuted. Good luck with this.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 9:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011