Do you think this sounds right to you ?

Ok I find this kind of strange my husband wakes up at 3:30 am to start getting ready for work and he leaves around 3:45 4:00 to go to work and he doesn't have to be there till 5:00 am he's training right now to move up in the company and he says the only reason why he leaves early is cus he wants to look professional I really don't wanna look stupid I just wanna make sure this doesn't sound strange to any of you .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I know a guy who told his w that too but he would see his gf before work. Follow him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I like to be the first one in the office. It give me time to have coffee and get organized for the day. I do not see anything strange or wrong

Answer by rkoloms at 5:32 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't think that sounds unreasonable to me. That is probably enough time to get things prepared and shoot the breeze with coworkers. I did it all the time. I would get up at 3:00 be at work at 5 for my job that started at 6. I liked everything in order. No one likes a worker that shows up in shambles. You don't get promotions that way. Besides if he was doing anything there would be other signs.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 5:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• If it were me, just to get rid of any doubt, I'd probably look into it. Is there anyway you can call work, to see if he's there when he says he should be and ask him a question or something? That way you'll know if he's lying or not.
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Depends on how long it takes to get to work for him? Some people like to get to work early and talk to their coworkers before work. Smoke, have a cup of coffee. Just socialize.

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It takes about 16 mins.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My hubby gets up and is out the door by 5:45 every morning he doesn't start work until 6:30. He literally walks to work. He likes to get there, have coffee with his coworkers, get his area set up and make sure he knows what is going to need to be done before first break. If there are other signs of him cheating, I would investigate more...but sometimes we let our self esteem get in the way of something that is completely normal, and you may have him questioning if you are cheating or not. MO, if he is working towards a promotion, he's doing all the things correctly. Good Luck to you.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I used to go to work early when I had the chance. I get more done when no one else is around and it's quiet.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• my mother in law goes into work about 30-45 minutes early.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Okay as you have mentioned his workplace is 16 mins away. Plus let us add 20 mins more for he should report a lil early. This makes it 36 mins altogether whereas he is reaching almost 44-45 mins early. Observe regularly. If it happens without fail then ask him politely abt the same...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 6:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2011