How to make money by blogging: Any advice how to get started? Any reliable links?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Blogging TAKES FORVER TO MAKE MONEY, I had to be the bad guy here but everyone I know who blogs says the same thing.
    If your interested in Home based business work I can help...msg me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Na I too was thinking on the same lines....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 6:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The only thing I've added to my Blog is Amazon.com, and Infolinks (in place of Adsense). Other than that, I might suggest another type of Affiliate program or making and selling something. Hopefully, someone else can pass on some additional information for you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• First you need to have a high level of readership and then you can sell advertising space.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well, I am very new to blogging, so I can't completely answer your question, but I do agree with the last post ~ you will need to have a lot of followers/readers. This FREE e-book about network marketing was very helpful to me ~ and many others ~ when I was looking for some answers. No strings attached and no one trying to get you into their opportunity. Just FREE information for anyone who is serious or even curious about a home business.  There is also FREE training which I have found very helpful on any subject about advertising/marketing you are looking for.

Hope this helps you out!!

jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011