Are we doomed??

Is anybody else watching all these natural disasters out there like Japan and getting more frightened for your family and children??? My biggest fear is something like this happening to our country and my child. What about you?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 7:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Na we aren't.. God is going to be merciful on every nation from now on....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 7:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Anu, You are saying that God did was not in the past. How Naive.
    Gutter, These things have happened to the USA.
    Katrina, the earthquake in California.
    9-11.
    And then there are the everyday-individual disasters.
    Give your babies hugs and love everyday.
    We do not know what tomorrow will bring.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i dont worry about it i mean if it does happen it cant be controlled. i just love my kids as much as i possibly can and live for the moment
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm with Jodi...if I let myself get caught up worrying, it would consume me. I live my life as best I can every day and that includes taking care of my family and doing what I can for the environment and be a peaceful person.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am not worried. If I worried all the time about what if's I wouldnt have time to enjoy my life. I dont think God wants me sitting around worrying about what could happen. He has blessed me with a wonderful family, home, friends etc and I think I will just thank him for what I have and not worry about a natural disaster until I know 110% it is going to affect me & my family.

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I try not to worry about things I can't control. I fail at this often, but I try.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• no because worrying about it does no one any good and only causes more stress.......if you look at like this you could get hit by a bus/car crossing the street.....you could get hit by a random drive by shooting.....the gas storage tank at the gas station could blow the next time your getting gas.....you see the theme here? so no i dont think we should be stressing ourselves out over this stuff......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011