Im almost 26 weeks, and had some blood,help

I will be 26 weeks on Monday
And about an hour ago, I just got done eating and went to the bathroom.I had a bit of blood on the toilet paper. I told my fiance and his sister about it,she has a 9 month old,and she asked how much,etc. and she told me what might of caused it because when she was pregnant it happened to her too.But when I said how much,she said it looked a little to much for normal.So she called the OB,and they told me to put a pad on, and to watch it for an hr.Well its been an hour,and havent had much blood since.
At my last appt. on Oct. 30 they said my uterus was measuring a week ahead, and I had a urinary infection. They gave me a prescription for it though. Im not sure if any of that might have anything to do with the blood just now. But has this happened to any of you other ladies?And any opinions on what might have caused this? Im just concerned.thanks alot!

jaycie_p07

Asked by jaycie_p07 at 5:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My dd had something like that when she was around 12 weeks. She had an ultrasound and they said she had a tear between the wall of the uterus and the placenta. They said that the baby happened to implant itself on a blood vessal and somehow that caused it. She was bleeding pretty heavily and we were sure she lost the baby. Shes due march 13 and it hasnt happened since. I also bled while pregnant with her off and on until I was around six months. If youre at all uncomfortable or worried go to the hospital. They can do an ultrasound and make sure everything is ok. Thats what I always did and what i tell my dd. After all, we are paying these doctors.

Answer by gemgem at 8:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2008