Being a MOM is one of the hardest job ever. How do you handle it?

SO tell me some of the ways you get through your day?
Are you a stay at home mom?
or do you work?
single/married or in a relationship?
do you have family or friends that help you out?
do you have pets?
how many kids do you have?

What do you do to stay on track?

Its really hard being a mom regardless if you have help or not and i just wanted to know what are few things that get you by and ready to do it again tomorrow.

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 8:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Knowing that without my child,I would not be a mom. It is very rewarding!!! I really cherish the fact that I am a mom. God bless all the other moms on here! I know what a miracle for me it is to be a mom! I love my son with my whole heart! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Im a single mommy. I work a full time job. I have one son he is 16mnths old I also have a lil kitten and a betta fish. The best part of my day is pickin up my son from day care and him running into my arms and his laugh when i scoop him up :D I would have to say My son gets me through every day :D his little smile an laugh do the trick EVERY TIME :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am a sahm, married & live around dh's family & yes I have alot of help and support. I have 5 kids (almost 22, 18, 17, 10 & 6). 2 live outside the home together around 2 min up the road with my two grandkids (4 & 2 yrs old). We have 2 inside dogs & two stray cats we feed outside & my sons dog who lives 90% of the time outside.
    How do I get through the day? It isnt that hard for me. I have been a mom since I had just turned 18 & I am 39 now. I do my stuff around the house during the day between coming here and facebook, talk to my friends on the phone or online, and I make sure I have time for myself. I also have every other weekend "off" which helps alot.

Answer by gemgem at 8:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Seriously. At present I'm SAHM. I have two kids. Managing everthing & managing things with my elder one can make me mad. Thanks to my DH who helps me a lot in managing with d kids.. :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 8:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Mom of 2 boys ages 4 & 5 with one on the way.
    I work part times as an LPN 2nd shift.
    I'm married & have a lot of help from my husband when he is home (he works a lot)
    I have sisters & parents that help some, but 99% of the time it's just me & the boys.
    We have a guinea pig!

I have a planner & write everything down. I try to do most of my cleaning & laundry at night so I can focus on my kids during the day. I plan things like craft & study time. A child that has something to do is less likely to complain or fight.

One of the BEST things I do for myself is get up early. I want at least an hour to myself in the morning. It's my quiet time & it helps me get ready for my day!
    mom-o-2-in-2

Answer by mom-o-2-in-2 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When I was a SAHM I got involved in several activities so we got out of the house and had people to interact with. And when moving to a new area I was blessed with a new friend who told me all sorts of stuff about the local area. I also got in the car and went to my parents' home (2 hours away) with the kids when my husband traveled for his job. Plus I spent a lot of time just sitting on the floor and playing with my kids.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• SAHM
    married
    no friends or family to help
    i have one cat
    i have one child

I think having one child is pretty easy, that's why i only decided to have one. No more for me thank you. Yes, i think i stay on track for the most part. There are times where i am terribly disorganized, but it don't think that takes any quality away from my parenting.

We have fun. We smile a lot, we don't sweat the small stuff, DH & I are very supportive of each other. If it weren't for him, it would be much harder for me. Also, unconditional love always makes it easier. When you do everything for your child in the name of love, it just makes it easy....at least for me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm stay at home mom until I can get a reasonable job, or decide to actually fill out the papers I need to return to college.
    Engaged..
    Family helps as they can.
    I have two kids. My son is 2 and my daughter is 1. Born 355 days apart.
    As for what I do to stay on track....
    Music is a high point in my day to keep me sane. I like to keep a binder with clear page holders in them. I put in all my bills, then use post-its to know whats do and when. I constantly do laundry and clean but try to not get overwhelmed with it all. So my stratege to clean multiple rooms or areas at once is this.. Whenever I leave a room, or area, I grab a few things that belong else where, and put them up as I go. Or atleast in the room where they belong. Planning a list in advance of several meals to pick from is helpful, or just outright planning weekly meals.
    All I can think of for now.. Hope it helps!
    ChristineJarman

Answer by ChristineJarman at 8:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am a SSAHM (single SAHM) I live with family, because I got kicked out of my ex's house when I was prego. As my family helps me with a place to stay, I always have my kids and don't get a break. It's tough, having 2 girls ages 2 and 1, and sometimes I want to rip my hair out because all my friends are going out, and I can't, but that's the sacrifice I have to make for my children. My kids are what get me through day to day, despite how ''bad'' they might be, they have made me a better person, and without them, I probably wouldn't be here. When my kids are ready for bed and the oldest comes up tto me and kisses me on the cheek, that's what makes me excited to be a mom tomorrow! yesterday for the first time my youngest gave me a hug, and im sure i was just about to cry. ....love my angels.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• today you get me frisky...i have been a sahm for almost 8 yrs..i have 4 kids,,,17..5..and twins that r 2,,,im not pulling it off too well lately....but its what im really good at and i think meant to do....i have a very hands on husband,,,,he works 6 days a week but if daddy is home...DADDYS DOING IT..ooooooo,,,,thats how i do it;)
    4kidsandhusband

Answer by 4kidsandhusband at 8:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2011