Before you decide to start following and harrassing someone read here.

Story here.

GA award $404,000 for libellious internet postings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I wish I could get a reward for being followed and harassed by the father of my child(no involvement in my childs life) and his girlfriend. Their dangerous meth heads and make threats continuously, but the law won't do anything about it. i've had to delete my myspace account, change my number, and take down all pictures of my child off the internet, and am even considering paying to send her to private school because they have threatened to take her to emotionally break me down.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 8:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Cannot pull it up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sorry if this annoys you anonymous. People avoid P&CE so I reposted here. Unfortunately members of the site need to read this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I know a few people who should read that, I don't understand why people think it is ok to stalk others or harass them but some sick people get off on the fact that they think they are hurting others with their words and sadly sometimes it does!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• *Yawns* sorry I have been trying to get something done about my ex and his now ex wife stalking me for years!! Unless you have something like this man where you have been launched into the public eye its rare to actually get a ruling like this in your favor. However, internet stalking laws still very much apply and can get you booted off the internet by court order & bar you from owning a computer with the first offense.

Answer by gemgem at 9:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I would love to have something done about hubby ex stalking me and him. but we are doing what we can to block them off our net stuff and she is a state away so it should be ok soon i hope
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• i read the first one you posted. thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2011