Could I be pregnant?

For several months now I get my period 10 days after stoppingmy period, they are irregular because at one point I had a period for almost 2 months and they can go anywhere from 1 1/2 weeks to 2 months having a period. No matter how long I have it like10 days later after stopping poof it's there again. I don't know if I am still fertile or not. Knowing my period comes 10 days after stopping ,it has not arrived yet so it that ok , I really don't know how to say it becasue normally you go a month before getting period but I'm so use to it comming 10 days so i did not know if that ment i was pregnant or not. My period ended and I been having sex for like 12 days

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You should really go to the dr because there is something causing your irregular cycles.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• is the bleeding the same when it comes the second time? if it is lighter or spotting it could be ovulatory bleeding.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 10:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Go an buy a test!!
    Anonymous

• my periods are really nver light everytime I get my periods there are normal and they always get so heavy to where I can't wear a tampon cuzi will soak right through it very fast.
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 5:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Right now I am late for what I normally go though but not late if I was regular
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 5:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2008