did any of u have this problem?

I gained some weight with my pregnacy and have lost 15 lbs but still need to loose about 15 more . My husband says the he thinks I have gotten boring with sex. I know why. It is because I feel self conscious. I am not fat by any means but I feel so bad he says that I am crazy and that he thinks I look good, But...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• WOW!! 15 pounds, that is terrific! I understand about not feeling comfortable with your body, but GIRL, 15 pounds!!!! That is great. I am about 30 pounds over weight and am only 4' 11"......and I feel so uncomfortable in bed. Just keep at it...you're on a great track! :) I am no professional here, but it just sounds like you are holding onto the pounds in your mind that you have already lost. Take a look in the mirror...put on some of the old clothes that are too big for you and just celebrate the pounds that you have lost!! You go girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• are you exercising? that always gets me reved up in the bedroom department. even if i havn't lost any weight, i feel better and it shows.
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i am always self conscions because of stretch marks on my breast and butt. but my husband says i look sexy blah blah. i have found out that if you are not confident in yourself it shows. so i at least pretend to feel sexy and he seems to enjoy sex more when i do and that makes me enjoy it wayyy more!
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 2:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You're not alone. I think the previous answers are on the money. Exercise always helps me too. It also helps to remember my hubby didn't just marry me because of my body. You are a Hot Mamma inside and out. Besides sex is a physical activity that burns lots & lots of calories!
    mazzo_mom

Answer by mazzo_mom at 10:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Congrats on losing what you did!!! If hubby is telling you that in his eyes you look fine, TRUST HIM!!! I know I am fat, hubby still assures me that I am what he wants. As a result its a confidence booster and our bedroom time hasn't suffered.

If its not enough tho, my suggestion is to look for one of those striptease exercise classes. Not only will it help tone, but you learn some hot moves too. Then surprise him. Don't THINK at all when you surprise him too, just repeat in your head "I WILL seduce you" over and over and over again. pretty soon you will beleive it and hubby will be seduced.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 10:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you are reacting like an american teen ager. i know. mentally i'm still one and when i look in the mirror i want to gag. i'm only 10 lbs over waht the bmi says i should be but i hate the way i look. why? cause i don't have the body i used to. but hubby says he likes the jiggle in the booty and i'm now falling out of those old bras. so what to do? embrace those new curves, and tone up, like do some walking for your legs, and some crunches for you abs or some yoga...quit worrying about the number on the scale. and btw, marilyn monroe had a 32 inch waist and she's still america's premire sex goddess.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My BF says that I keep my weight off because we have a very active sex life. I have been taking cymbalta which has aided in the loss but for the areas that I'm not comfy with, I wear something that looks good to him but hides my trouble spots. Try something like that.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 12:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Yup, it happened to me. But then I got to a point where I realized that this handsome, charming, sensitive guy still found me attractive. And that I had just fulfilled a lifelong dream of ours to have a child, and I said what the heck am I ashamed of? That isn't to say that I haven't had trouble with it. But remind yourself of the marathon feat that growing and delivering a baby is and cut yourself some slack. I am fat, I dream of the day that I have only 15 pounds to loose.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I actualley starve myself for days after I have my babies and then I work out hard and breast feed to loose all the baby weight and my man always says I am to skinny. I am working thru this men like weight on their woman. They don't like sticks they want some curves to grab onto. I am often asked did you plan on looking like a 12 year old without curves? So if its only 15 llbs embrace it.
    Anonymous