What helps remove water stains on my shower door?

I've used "Kaboom" along with a scouring pad and it looked nice while it was wet but after it dried I could still see water stains...ugh!
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would use a natural descaler to get rid of the hard water residue. After that, I would make sure I was wiping down the shower door after use to reduce the chance of it happening again.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Did you try a Magic Eraser with whatever cleaner? I learned that trick from a Molly Maids lady.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I use scrubbing bubbles. Sometimes just a clorox cleanup wipe.
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• soak it with a cleanser, like the scrubbing bubbles and then take a flat razor blade that you can get from a hardware store and gently use the razor to scrape it off. My dad owned a glass/mirror company his whole life, he learned the trick from my grandpa who learned it during the depression. I guess they used it back then because it didn't cost anything. I swear it works for me, in-fact its the only way I'll clean my mirrors & glass. It makes them look so clean. Just make sure it's a flat razor & have the razor laying almost flat against the glass, If you hold it more upright it can scratch. It also helps if you have the hot water on while doing it because the steam will also help loosen it.

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 6:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Its a product called "The Works" they have shower and tub cleaner and bowl cleaner... it is inexpensive and works miracles
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 8:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2011

• Vinegar
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2011