Did you ever walk in on your parents? Or have your kids walked in on you?

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 8:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I walked in on my parents when I was 6 or 7 maybe. I didn't see "parts" or anything and didn't get an explanation, but as I grew up I put that one together.

My daughter frequently tries to walk in on us...she has sex radar and knows when to "take action" to stop it! She has never seen it because she literally comes flying into the room screaming "mommy, daddy, I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE!!". Nice right! lol...at least its a little warning!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Oh my goodness, yes! When my eldest was 4 and it was about midnight he walked in to complain of a stomach ache and found mummy and daddy 'hugging very tightly'.. oh the awkward situations afterwards, he decided to tell his uncle about it..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 8:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yes to both and both times I was mortified lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Yes..But it wasnt my parents..it was Grandma and her boyfriend!!!! oh the horror...
    I called my mom and she asked where grandma was and i said wresling Larry ;) hehehehe I was 7-8 i think lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Goodness, no. They locked their door! BUT, we could hear them through the venting. I don't think that was any less traumatic.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I walked in on my mom and her bf when I was like 10 nor 11 and my girls have both walked in on us. Talk about stopping us in our tracks LOL
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 10:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I never walked in on my parents, but saw my dad naked once. Oh the horror!! I was about 12. *shudders*.
    All of our older kids have walked in on us. 2 of them were half asleep and the other one didn't see anything. We were covered up for once. I swear they DO have radar. Even the baby. If we try to do it when he's napping, he wakes up immediately. How do they know?????
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2008