I'm unable to upload photos into my responses. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I've been able to up to the last few days. It says it's uploading,but nothing shows up. Can you tell me if I've blocked something accidentally, or what I'm doing wrong?

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• In answers, you have to worry that the image code is taking you over your character limit.  If it's not working in groups either, there may be a problem at your end - are you on a wireless connection?  The upload may be timing out if it's not fast enough.  

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• In answers or in groups? The image options are different in each.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well, it's been in both, actually. Not sure what I'm doing, but it's getting annoying.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh, ok, I didn't realize that about the character limit. Thanks. I am on a wireless connection, I may need DH to look at my computer. THanks for the info NP, I really do appreciate it. I'm not real computer savvy.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I can't upload any photos because of timing also. I can though upload to photobucket and then bring them here, or email them to myself and then bring from email. Crazy, I need a live in nerd.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Girl I hear ya! Drives me crazy. Glad to know I'm not the only one. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011