The weather lately has been crazy! Anyone being affected by flooding, snow, tsunami?

robinkane

Asked by robinkane at 9:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we have flooding here
    but i will take that
    over the tsunamis and
    earthquakes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• FEMA called my Husb. on Wed. saying he should be ready to be deployed.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• we have had flood alerts and warnings for about a week here it rained allllll day yesterday and snowed alloooott last night. so now when all this starts to melt down i have no doubt the flooding will begin
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• We have had tons of rain and flash flood warnings but so far that is all. I dont appreciate this rain I can tell you that much. I was waiting for Noahs ark to pass by my house a couple days ago.

Answer by gemgem at 9:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Toledo Ohio here. If it is not snowing, it is raining, if it is not raining, it is snowing...or we get ice. Granted, no earth quakes, but I for one am ready for spring.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It's been either raining or snowing constantly here, too, and flooding here for about two weeks, plus we just got 3 more inches of snow & are expecting up to 6 more. Still, it's better than an earthquake or tsunami.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011