Dinner Ideas

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I have hamburger or chicken breast, cream of chicken or cream of broccoli soup, broccoli, carrots, potaotes and green beans but not sure what to make yet. Any suggestions are welcome

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Shepperds pie.. With the chicken or ground beef. Boil up some potatoes, and mash them. Cook either meat (cube chicken or cook whole and shred) Set aside, or get new pan, cook up veggies add soup of choice and add meat to cook together. Use non stick cassarole dish or lightly spray, pour in meat/veggie mixture. Top with potatoes, and smooth out. Bake for 30-60 mins, depending on size and oven at 350 degrees, until golden brown on top. Top with cheese(shredded, sliced, or american) and let it sit in the oven until slightly melted. Let it stand for 10-20 mins so it wont fall apart from heat, unless your like me and just mix it all up on your plate.
    ChristineJarman

Answer by ChristineJarman at 9:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Tonight has to be a quick dinner since I have to be at the dentist at 6pm. so it's Hebrew national Hot dogs and pesto salad with cherry tomatoes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Mmm. If I had that on hand...I'd cook & chop the chicken, steam the broccoli, mix the two together with the cream of broccoli, and serve over pasta or rice. I'd also steam the carrots on the side. Or you could chop the potatoes, mix with the cream of chicken, brown & drain the hamburger and mix in, and bake til done, then mix in the green beans (my MIL makes something similar - pretty tasty).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't have any pasta or rice in the house to serve it over
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Then the same, but make mashed potatoes to go with it, or fried potatoes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2011