Abcessed wisdom tooth?

What were your symptoms?

I am have a sore on the gums in that area and it stings when I eat certain foods. It has been like this for 5 days now. It's worse in the mornings. I go to the dentist tonight. They suspect by phone it is a wisdom tooth abscess. I really just don't want it to be...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Health

• It's probebly gonna need to come out... I got an infection because of my wisdom teeth so I just had them all taken out at the same time. Good Luck :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Don't worry. If it has to come out, they will numb it well, so you won't be in pain. Just follow all the post-extraction instructions and in a few days you'll be good as new. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Good luck hun!!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011