I can't take much more! i am going to lose my mind.

So, I have been sick for pretty much the past week, doc said it sounds like brochitis. My 2 little ones have been running low grade fevers, but nothing too bad until this morning. My oldest woke up with a temp pf 104 and sounds just like me, coughing flem, looks miserbale, etc. So I made her an appt. And all of a sudden my youngest starts crying, she is constipated a pooping blood. Now I don't know if I need to make her an appt also. I don't know if it is because she ripped while it was trying to come out or if there is something wrong. Ugh, what do you mamas think?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Your going to the doctors already anyway... I would just make them back to back appts and get it done in one fell swoop... Good luck feel better :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Wouldn't hurt to have her checked out.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Take her to the doc,just to be safe.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• While you'll be there anyhow, make an appointment for your other daughter. If she has fissures, her diet needs to be addressed NOW! Trust me, mine started when I was young and a better diet would have saved me a lot of discomfort.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I just tried to get her in as well and they have other openings today, I hate military hospitals :/ I will try to mention it during my 3 year olds appt. And maybe they will address it. Maybe.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I meant they have no other openings today.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• This sounds like something that needs addressing. By all means tell the Doc while you are there. If needed he or she can get you in.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• thats the only thing i dont like about military hospitals i try to ask the doctor other things when i am there good luck and i hope everyone starts to fill better
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 9:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2011