I need advice and need to vent

Well for those who know that yesterday we found out that we are having a little baby girl. Still excited really over joyed. If you guys remember i told you about me havving a miscarriage back in August '' It was really tough for me''. When we found out we were pregnant again which was not planed but not pervented. We never pervent lol. Any way I knew i was pregnangt because i was having these extreaminly bad dreams. But i was sure once we decided to do a hpt. For those who can tolerate it. I started off having dreams like im taking a shower or something and instead of having a tub full of water or water streming from the shower head, It would be blood , and lots of it. After I went to the dr. a few times hearing heartbeats and seeing the baby really growing each time i went i stopped really having dreams like that. Well yesterday we had a ultrasound and healty growing baby'' Meaning hearts good, Weights good'' things like that.... So enojoyed my joys with youguys yesterday and bed time goes to sleep, And i start having nightmares again, I was in labor with the baby, And i have just made it to the hospital. Lord knows where my husband is. And as they take me out of the room to bring me into the deelivery room, As they roll me out of the room the wheel on the bed rolls in blood that i notice is comeing from me on the floor. Well they the drs. do what they have to do to devlier the baby. and still wraps her in a blanket thats all bloodied and says congratulations . I freak out, wake up sweatting . What could these dreams mean? wy am i having them agian?

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you are just worried about losing the baby again and its coming out in these weird dreams. Try not to stress yourself and try to relax before bed, you need your rest. Just trythinking pleasant thoughts as you drift to sleep. Goodluck and dont worry!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree with prior poster.... I am sorry you are struggling with those dreams. Have you ever tried manipulating them for a different outcome. I used to be plagued with recurring nightmares and so I started replaying them in my mind while I was awake and coming up with new endings or stuff that wasn't so troubling and the dreams started to change... like you could imagine the blood in the shower was really rubies that were going to make you rich... or whatever floats your boat.

I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and no more bad dreams!
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree with Jen. Maybe you should find someone to talk to. Talking alleviates stress much better than typing (in my opinion).
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree with them... sounds like you have psyched yourself out... your fear about losing another child is coming out in your dreams. I am so sorry this is happening but maybe try some kinda of mediatating during the day just relaxed and stress free... dreams are a way for your subconcious to work things out and right now thats on your mind alot more than you realize. GL.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Thanks for the advice you guys. Nice to know someones listening. Or reading lol.
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2011