Question

Im on my 3rd pregnancy and last night my husband and I had sex after i went to go 'clean"up and found light tinted blood when i wiped. Ive had no pain or cramps and feel fine it was gone this morning. Should i be worried? I have a Dr. appt for this Monday

tomsjennabean

Asked by tomsjennabean at 10:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Probably not... they tell you all the time during internal checks that they could cause light spotting.... I would mention it to the doc to be safe but it should be fine... it's when your so bad you need to change a pad within an hour...or at least thats what the doc told me.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Same thing happened to me before, i think it depends how far you are, but doc told me unless you are BLEEDING like going through pads, that it was no problem. You could check with doc but if nothing else is going on, I am sure you are fine!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011