Not really a question…

A friendly reminder to back up all of the things you love that are stored on your computer.

My computer hard drive failed yesterday. After spending 2.5 hours on the phone with tech support, it has been determined that I have likely lost everything. Photos, music, work files. I have photo back ups to a certain point, but everything after that is gone. Luckily, my son had just gotten a laptop for his bar mitzvah, so we aren't totally without a computer.

So, go back up those photos and your favorite music ladies!

balagan_imma

Asked by balagan_imma at 10:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Technology

• Absolutely. It saves huge headaches.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:30 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I completely agree! I was lax about backing up, and about 3 weeks ago, my comp completely died, and I lost about a hundred pics that I hadn't backed up yet. Also tons of patterns for quilts, and numerous other things. I'm really missing all that now, and I'm going to be consistent with back ups from now on!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011