Floods, Tsunamis, Earth Quakes, Blizzards, Record Heat, Tornadoes, Do You Think it's Us Abusing Our Great Country? (Earth)

Could it just be Mother Nature itself? I sometimes sit back and wonder about some of this, because I know we do abuse this great Country we live in. But in years past, many years, there was also bad weather, long before the things we do to the Country in the most recent years. I just worry so for our children and grandchildren. What do we do that's abusing our Country? Your thoughts ladies?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's both. But natural weather/climate patterns of the earth is mostly to blame and is out of our control. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be moving towards making our society more environmentally friendly. Even if it won't save earthquakes in japan from happening it will at a minimum provide us with cleaner air and sustainable clean water
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 2:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• turn off your TV number 1
    number 2, read a historical book on great weather events
    number 3, stop living in fear
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Its mother nature in the sense that it happens there are reasons they are called for instanse 100 year storms, but as backlash for what we do? Not so much.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Ohhhhh My.... Are you serious, OP? Have you been watching the ALL Al Gore Network?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Like PP have said. It is normal. Look at history.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think the funniest thing is that it seems whenever they schedule a global warming conference it gets cancelled due to a blizzard. Except the last one, I think they decided to hold that one in Cancun and they had record low temps. Isn't it ironic?
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 10:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yes. Us abusing America is causing every bad weather event in the entire world.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• 1. It's just a question on your thoughts.
    2. I don't live in fear, what's the use it wouldn't change anything, I never said I did live in fear, I just asked for your thoughts.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Ummmm, No
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It's God and he's pissed.
    Anonymous