TSUNAMI EARTHQUAKE JAPAN

anyone with family and loved ones in Japan this website can help you find them and their status of life

http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/?lang=en

I hope this helps!!!!!!

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 10:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I was just reading about this news. Although I don't know anyone in Japan, it was very helpful for you to post that link. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I've been watching them report this disaster all morning. my heart goes out to the families in Japan. this has been a devastating occurrence and a great loss to Japan. Pray if you believe in God, and send well wishes even if you don't.
    rebel.mama

Answer by rebel.mama at 10:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I wish I could bump this more than once. Great information! It is heartbreaking.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• my brother is there but he is fine...i saw there is one mom on here that lives there..i hope they are okay.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• This is heartbreaking; it's soo unnreal. My dad was killed 9/11 and this is reminding me of this with all the news and the not knowings. I just want to help people
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• So sorry that this is happeneing. So sorry to read about your dad Jersey Class. Things like this make me feel so helpless.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• this is so sad.
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I know it hit japan but it has also hit Hawaii and the west coast of the US. I haven't heard any reports about the states yet.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• A 8 foot hit Hawaii but they're still watching closely for huge waves
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Luckily I don't have any family in those places. It is so terrible, I feel so sad for everyone involved and their families.
    ss1436

Answer by ss1436 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011