Cloth diapers

as far as cloth diapers go, what is (in your opinion) the best, easiest to use diaper? i really want to cloth diaper for this baby and it all seems really overwhelming, so i want to start out probably with an all in one, but i'm looking for more opinions on stuff to check out :)

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I LOVE CLOTH!!! i use the pocket diapers!!! you can put as many pads in as you need for te babies tha pee alot :D I use bumgenius one size anf fuzie bunz :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• definitely go chack out the cloth diapering groups here. There are LOTS of choices. and don't be afraid to change! I would suggest getting a couple each of a couple different kinds, b/c you may surprise yourself at what your fave it once you start using them. I thought I would be all about all-in-ones, but once I had used the others I realized they were so easy that the AIOs weren't worth the extra cost, or the fact that you didn't have a cover you could reuse, or the drying time. Good luck!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011