Boobs during pregnancy (tmi) adult content

I am 27 weeks pregnant, and for the past couple weeks my boobs have been leaking just the tiniest little bit here and there, but I am a little concerned but too embarrassed to ask, one nipple seems to leak often and the other hardly ever. And the nipple that leaks the most is a lot bigger than the other? And it wasn't like that before pregnancy. Also, my boobs have not grown since I've been pregnant and everyone else this far along says they have changed cup sizes already. Should I be concerned? Sorry I am painfully shy and this is my 1st baby and I do plan to breastfeed so I just want to make sure there isn't a problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• To the best of my knowledge there would never be a reason to worry with leaky boobs, I have had 2 children and 1 time 1 leaked, another time both, its like a guessing game each day, as long as there is nothing "weird" coming out then no worry just put the breast pads in your bra they help. You could even cut a pantyliner or thin pad in half and use that, Don't worry and get use to it! lol You will probably be better getting over the shy thing, with this being your first and you plan on breastfeeding, you will have manyyy people all up in your woo woo and boobies..lol Good luck! I breast fed with minimal luck but feel like a pro since I had half of PA and MD looking at my boobs and helping..lol If you ever need advice just yell!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Mine haven't changed this pregnancy, or that much my first pregnancy. And sometimes one side is bigger than the other. My right side is bigger and seems to leak more than the left.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 1:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I started leaking with my daughter at 22 weeks and with my current pregnancy at 25 weeks . Doctor has told me both times that it is comepletly normal for some women to have leakage prior to birth. . The only time it becomes a concern is when it changes to a redish color or has a foul smell to it
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• IT could just be colostrum
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2011