Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


have seen doctors and even gone to the ER. I keep getting blood work done test to test for diseases or infections and pap smears and they come up with nothing. I have not yet has a ultrasound to look to see if there is anything wrong. My step mom says I need to have this done to just make sure. The problem is I was on family plannig medical assistance and they only cover yearly exams and bc and they probably why my test where limited. I now currently have health insurance and is going to a new ob/gyn December andhopefully she can tell me something

Answer Question

Asked by itsajen812 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would say go to the dr and tell her/him the situation and let them know what tests you have all had done. That way they skip those and move on to more detailed testing. GOOD LUCk!!

    Answer by bethanykay6 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • I have been there and done that? Do you have any lower pelvic pain that accompanies your off the wall cylces? i have had a laporscopy to find out that I had scar tissue from my previous (2) C~sections. I am very shocked that they did not do an ulta sound yet. That is what my doctor had done first. There can be a few things that are going on with your period problems. Stress is a big factor, diet and exercise, endometriosis, cyst on your ovaries. Scence the birth of my second daughter 3 years ago my cycles are VERY IRREGULAR. I can go 2- 3 months with out a period, or my cycles will be 42 days apart.

    Answer by Lindsey24 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • I did have a c-section with my son becuase he was breech and that was 10/31/06

    Answer by itsajen812 at 5:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Trying to Conceive
Could I be pregnant?

Next question overall (Health)