Who likes...

sex more you or or husband?

I like it more I can have sex everyday my husbands favorite past time is sleeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think we like it pretty much equally. He's just usually tired from work and we don't live alone, so it's difficult to find times where we both want it lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I like it more. Speaking of sleeping, mine does that all the time too. He's sleeping right now, in fact.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Prolly me total nympho but we work different shifts so its hard til the weekend
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 10:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• haha.... she said "its hard til the weekend". Pun?? lol.

DH wants it more. I let other things occupy my mind too much. When I was preggo I wanted it all the time though! I miss that!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We are pretty equal but I am not interested right now with a new baby so he's going a little crazy, oh well go to the bathroom. lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We both like it equally, but i think he looks forward to it more espically when im pregnant it seems to spice our love life up.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 11:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• DH for sure. I haven't been up for it lately since we had our son 6 months ago. I think it's the lack of sleep and energy. But once we get going, I enjoy it :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2008