VERRRYYY stuffed nose.. bad allergies.

i just thuroughly cleaned the house and the dust must have gotten into my system because my nose is VERY stuffed and i am sneezing ALL of the time :(.. anyway is there anything i can take??? not medicine.. but homeopathic or natural medicine... im desperate!!! i feel like if i sniff my ears are going to bust and im going to go deaf lol.. :(

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• smell lavender and or drink sleepy time tea
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 4:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Ever heard of ear candles? You can get them at health stores or GNC...it's kind of an odd concept, but will at least help with your ears..Good luck!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 4:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• try to get some raw honey from around your area (at least 10 - 20 miles away) the honey contains pollen that you are exposed to and helps get rid of your allergies. I know because it worked for me. We raise bees now for the honey and it is like precious liquid gold to me. RAW Honey is the key! Take about 1 - 1/2 teaspon per day.
    muddymama

Answer by muddymama at 10:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• for the stuffiness a little salt water in the nostrils will clear it up, but it will come back. the honey works, i've heard. mine are beyond homeopatic capabilities. i do zyrtec d.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• drink mothers apple cider vinegar,you get it at the health food store,take 1-2 tablespoons,chase with a yummy drink.Works for me EVERYTIME and I have hayfever year round,this is the only thing that helped me.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008