Would this get on your last nerve? *inlaw issues*

My mil called last night and got me a new sofa which is great. However I JUST bought a new sectional, which she doesnt like. Now she bought us a new sofa she likes. They call this morning at 8am on a sunday to tell me to get my furniture out so they can deliver the new sofa. I like MY furniture. I dont want to tell her no shes calling this a christmas gift. What do I do? Shes very controlling btw this isnt a first time shes done something like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• Leave your furniture were it is, and make room for the new cough some were else in the house. I hate to say this but, your going to have to put your foot down and tell her how you feel about this.

Answer by louise2 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Oh I did. I dont know what her issue is. Shes so odd. She always says my house is too dirty, not decorated correctly (shes into modern things I have a country like home), and anytime she picks up my dd I have her dressed nicely, clean clothes, cute, usually newish and good shoes. She takes her to her house and puts other clothes and even shoes on her. I am like OKKKKKKKK. Nothing is good enough for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2008