how many

how many preg test did you take before a +. and or if you had to get blood work done..

my 1st preg... preg with twins took 4moths to show up....now might be and wont show up!!! just was seeing what yalls were.

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I found out I was pregnant on a Sunday. I had taken a test the Thursday before and got a negative but the positive line was a little faded, but I assumed it was negative. I tested again that Sunday and got a positive right away. I also went in a got a blood test done to make sure and to see if I had a negative blood type.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Mine all showed up right away. I only had one that didnt and it was ectopic which I ended up having emergency surgery and a tube removed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I was seven weeks when I even suspected I was pregnant. I took four tests in two days and all four immediately showed positives. I took another pee test at the doctor's office, it was positive too. I've only been pregnant this one time =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Mine showed up about 8 days after conception (6 days before I missed my period) on an early read test the first time. I was about one week late for my period when I tested this time and it was positive on a home test too. I've actually never had a blood test because if the urine shows positive on the doctor's pee tests they don't do a blood test unless you have no clue when your last period was or problems with your pregnancy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I had about 6 negatives with my son, but I KNEW I was pregnant. With my first, I suspected I might be preggers, and it showed up immediately on my first test.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• first time every time, here. If you really think you might be, get a blood test. False negatives are much more common than false positives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I've taken a bunch when I thought I was pregnant but wasn't. But the first time it showed up positive I was about 6 weeks. I took 3 more after the first positive because I didn't believe it!
    Anonymous

• Sorry I neglected to say that I was 4 weeks when I found out I was preggo.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i took one and a second line slightly showed up, then took like 4 more and they all did the same thing. i think i was about 3 weeks when i found out.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 4:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2008