Would you rather....

be a stay at home mom or your husband be a stay at home dad?

I would rather be at home but I think my husband would be better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• SAHM definitely, lmao.

I think my boyfriend would go INSANE if he stayed home all the time. He needs to work and keep himself busy in order to stay happy.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Hubby was a SAHD for years. This is the first time I'm the SAHM, and only for the last 5 months. I'm the better one for the kids, but I'm also better at earning the money. It's a toss up.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• SAHM. DH would go nuts at home all day!! And I like being here for all the little things. My brother is a SAHD. His wife earns a very nice income and he has been home for about 4 years. I think its getting to him and he's thinking about going back to work next year once their youngest is in school.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Defiantly be a stay at home mum, my husband would'nt be able to cope with the feeds, the changing nappies, teething, cleaning, cooking etc. 24/7 although i would love to see it. My husband is definatly a family man but he needs his own time.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 11:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I would love to be a stay at home mom. However, I am already a single mom.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I'd rather him be home because as much as I love being with my son and not having to be anywhere everyday I get bored out of my mind. However, I think eventually I'd start to feel like my husband is lazy and that it's unfair that I have to get up and work all day while he gets to stay home and relax lol. Yes, I am a hypocrite.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008