should i leave my husband cause hes 47 and i am 21 and i want more kids and he doesn't also i cant stand his two teenagers they are driving me crazy and draining all my enery??

I just dont no what to do any more i am falling apart and i dont want to lose him but i want to be happy!!

susanwluvs0826

Asked by susanwluvs0826 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• ok---so you knew what you were in for. Why did you marry him in the first place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I married him because we were so in-love and the boys didn't live with us they only came every other weekend and i was good with that and now that there older they just treat me like shit....my 15 year old calls me a bitch and my man dont have my back when i married him i never thought he would never have my back...
    susanwluvs0826

Answer by susanwluvs0826 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Leave and be happy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I say leave. You are very young and can meet anybody and have anybody. You don't need that BS, his kids will never have respect for you because of your age. I'm 24 and if you married my dad I would be just like them because you won't be an authority figure to me just a joke. Go to a college party honey and get a boyfriend with no kids and start over. Blessings to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• leave!
    jlynrhodes

Answer by jlynrhodes at 10:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You know the answer to your own question. If you want acknowledgment and validation that you should leave this man, look no further. The age difference is so much of a hurdle along with the children who are close enough in age to be your siblings, I truly cannot see this working.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 12:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• ditto to Skyegirl

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• How long did your know him before getting married? Did he make his desire for no more kids known? I say leave now. You are very young and have a lot of time.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Irritates the crap out of me for people to think that because of age that it can't work (I married older man but not that much difference). Having more kids is a whole other thing..... really with his age, were you expecting to get to have a lot of them? Unless he's sure to never have money worries, it's unrealistic to think he could raise kids off of social security and maybe retirement. Stand up to his kids and say ENOUGH! Tell your man that you're tired of the way they talk to you and you expect him to stand up for you. I hope you've thought things out before you tied the knot. There's a lot of things you're likely to have to deal with in this whole situation.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• O.k now you want kids and a man doesn't really have a biological clock. Anyway it isn't fair to you because you are in the years of your woman hood where it is natural to produce babies. You are too young to put up with his teens,they don't see a 21 year old as mom when age is too close. They may even resent dad or you cause you aren't their mom. Ask yourself do you really want to be miserable in a relationship with a old man and some bad step kids he didn't bother to slap when they call you the B word? The child thing is a factor too althou I hope you have your self together. Truly,I know it's hard because you have feelings,but aren't you worth more than that?Consider he is lucky to have a young chick like you,now he needs to work on his self to keep you.I would give him a ultanatum.
    loriec

Answer by loriec at 2:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008