my boyfriend has a buumb on his ear but its under the skin if u squeeze it u can feel it but not see it it only when u sqeeze it it is sensitive any suggestions on what it can be.???

he has an earing but its not next to the piercing hole a above and to the right ....

charlene599

Asked by charlene599 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

• I've had this before and my SO has too...they hurt, but they're little balls of puss, maybe boils or something...they will eventually surface and you can pop them. The more you mess with them, the more they're going to hurt though. I have stuck one with a needle because I just couldn't stand it before though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Could be a cyst. Itll keep coming back and hurt alot. He needs to have it lanced by a dr.

Answer by gemgem at 10:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Does it feel kind of like a pimple? I have had these before they go away on there own but usually take about 2 weeks or so. If it takes longer I would get it checked.....good luck!
    flowerchild56xo

Answer by flowerchild56xo at 3:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Sounds like a cyst to me.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• thanks ladies yeah it comes and goes but never comes to the suface or anything so.??? i think its gone now but i know we can be expecting it soon lol thanks again thouhg !!!
    charlene599

Answer by charlene599 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008