Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my boyfriend has a buumb on his ear but its under the skin if u squeeze it u can feel it but not see it it only when u sqeeze it it is sensitive any suggestions on what it can be.???

he has an earing but its not next to the piercing hole a above and to the right ....

Answer Question

Asked by charlene599 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I've had this before and my SO has too...they hurt, but they're little balls of puss, maybe boils or something...they will eventually surface and you can pop them. The more you mess with them, the more they're going to hurt though. I have stuck one with a needle because I just couldn't stand it before though.

    Answer by kabbot01 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • Could be a cyst. Itll keep coming back and hurt alot. He needs to have it lanced by a dr.

    Answer by gemgem at 10:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • Does it feel kind of like a pimple? I have had these before they go away on there own but usually take about 2 weeks or so. If it takes longer I would get it checked.....good luck!

    Answer by flowerchild56xo at 3:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • Sounds like a cyst to me.

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • thanks ladies yeah it comes and goes but never comes to the suface or anything so.??? i think its gone now but i know we can be expecting it soon lol thanks again thouhg !!!

    Answer by charlene599 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.