Best self-tanner????

I am looking for one that actually makes you look darker without making you look orange?? And what do you use on your face???

Asked by Carrie06 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I LOVE Ocean Potion's Gradual Glow. I bought it once at Wal-mart then couldn't find it anywhere so I ordered it on It is a good price and it smells like Orange Cream-sicles, not that nasty chemical smell. And it has cocoa butter, I think, so it makes my skin feel really nice. I'm actually waiting for some from UPS right now!

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I like Loreal's submile glow, its a lotion with a light self tanner so it goes on even and dosn't look fake... although it takes a while to "build" your tan :)

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I like Arbonne's... it doesn't smell and has spf

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i use coppertones endless summer and nothing on my face. Its a really subtle self tanner and my face gets sun all year logn so I dont bother with the face

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I second Arbonne's because it has no chemicals and does make a nice glow about you without streaking or turning you orange. So many turn colors as they oxidize and react with your skin that you can't really trust it. It's nice because is it a spray on. I can show you before and after pictures if you'd like! Again, it pure and botanically based. They have an AWESOME bronzer for your face too that I use everyday. I swear it lasts forever and I don't have to worry how white I am. I always look healthy! Great for touchups on the white strap mark too!

Answer by Health4U at 1:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am VERY pale and I agree Arbonnes is amazing. I have tried others and this is all I can use. I do have a before and after I can show you too. To bad I can't do it here.. oh I think I have it on my myspace.. working on adding to cafemom.. lol anyhow went a bit off. I ldo love it and it is good for your skin and the bronzer they have is wonderful too. here is my site there is a 45 day guarentee so if you don't like it for any reason send it back or exchange it for something else.

Letme know if you have any questions and good luck! Keep us posted!

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have had great feedback on this self- tanner:
    mark Instant Vacation Greek Isles - Bronzing Self Tanner

Available in Medium/Dark only.
    Achieve an island bronze glow with this tinted, easy-to-use self tanner that delivers an instant wash of luminous color before developing into a streak-free, natural-looking tan. Apply to clean, dry skin, rubbing it in thoroughly for even color. Lightly fragranced. 6.7 fl. oz.
    Available in Light to medium and Medium to dark.

Let me know if you have questions or would like to order some

Answer by Terryn2069 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008