Where can you buy cute clothes for kids?

Where can you find high fashion clothes and shoes for toddlers. My daughter is 3T and I've found that the fashionable clothes don't start until 4x . Where can I find stylish clothes that are not overly expensive?

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 11:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• old navy
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I've been there and was not impressed. I think children's clothes should look like normal clothes. Not covered in strawberrys and frills.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I by all my kids clothes from the childrens place, gap, some times old navy and I also mix in some boutique style clothing like Ann Loren, Couture, Lily Pulitzer.

Answer by gemgem at 12:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Old Navy sucks.

Try Gymboree or Nordstrom. Target, surprisingly, has some cute things that stand up quite well to wear and tear. Justice has cute things but that's a bit older.
    Anonymous

• I've tried all stores besides Nordstom and the boutiques. Are they expensive?
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Nordstrom is a bit high end but you can catch some great sales if you plan it right.
    Anonymous

• Some can be. Alot of times you can find them new with tags on for less on ebay. I am really picky about my kids clothes, so I usually find paying a little more to be worth it because they actually also last longer.

Answer by gemgem at 12:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Nordstrom is expensive but most of the time that you buy designer clothes you are going to pay a higher price. Macy's has some adorable clothes and if you get them on sale they are not too expensive at all. I bought a few $40 dollar outfits on sale for $8. so cute too thats why i am hoping for a girl good luck
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• We have a place here called Once Upon A Child...it's a place that carries new and used clothes for children and I love it! They have everything! Not to mention they are VERY AFFORDABLE...Trust me. I'm a Bargain Queen.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• If I get my son's clothes from old navy I get them online because in the store really doesn't have much of a selection but I found some cute things for him at jcpenny.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011