Is this a symptom of pegnancy?

we have been trying to concieve for a few months now and I really don't remember from my 1st child, so anyways my period is due to come in a few days, but I have been having clear discharge...I don't ever get discharge before my period..I usually only get it when Im ovulating. So is this something that happens when you are pregnant ? I have also been waking up in the middle of the night to go pee...would it be too early for that? Just wondering..I don't want to waste another pregnancy test untill my period is actually late ! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be. I dont remember having or not having any clear discharge besides some brown implantation bleeding. I found out I was pregnant when I was 3.5 weeks along and I was already peeing more. But the only sure fire way to know is to wait those few days and see. Good Luck and I hope the outcome is what you want.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i had alot of clear discharge. itsnormal in pregnancy. but i would wait until after your period is supposed to come. I peed alot when i was pregnant too. especially in the begining and the late end. It isnt too soon. The fetus puts pressure on the bladder. Good luck. i hope you get what youre wanting
    Leathersj

Answer by Leathersj at 12:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• That was my first symptom with this pregnancy. I had to pee at 2 am so I tested. I was 4 weeks at the time.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008