I have a test to take in January and i dont think Im ready for it since my 6yr old takes all my time. Any advice?

roxy1209

Asked by roxy1209 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• Maybe ask someone to watch him a couple hours 2-3 days a week so you can study??

Answer by gemgem at 10:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Wait until he's asleep. I've never had a problem with tests, for college. I have 5 kids(almost 6) and we homeschool.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I did all my studying and homework after my babies went to bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Thats what i've been trying to do but by the time she falls asleep i'm already worn out for the day and i cant concentrate because my brain is telling me to go to bed. Should i take some energy drink or something?
    roxy1209

Answer by roxy1209 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Maybe it would work better if you studied in the morning? If my youngest keeps me up I just get up an hour or two early and study then.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I work full time and usually some overtime and go to school at night 4 days a week. I have a 7 y/o and a 2 y/o. My dh works 3rd shift so he is never there anyway. I know all about exhaustion. I have still managed to keep a 4.0 so far. I do alot of reading and studying at night either when they are asleep or during my lunch breaks at work. I will also read while we are eating dinner, or I'll put a movie or show on for them to watch to give myself a little time. The studying is scattered but it's working for me. Sometimes I'll go into school 30 min early to have a little extra time also. You can do it.
    Anonymous