best face lotion?

I have been using this face lotion from Neutrogena and my face is still so dry. I think it might be b/c it is for ance and it is just too harsh for winter or something. So what kind of face lotion do you use during the winter??? I have heard olay is good. What are everyone else suggestions??

Carrie06

Asked by Carrie06 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My skin is extremely dry, especially in winter. I use L'Occitane daily moisturizer; I love their products. Never greasy or thick but does a great job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I use Olay total effects. Love it!
    3girlmomma

Answer by 3girlmomma at 10:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I use just plain Oil of olay have for years, it works for me

Answer by louise2 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I use Olay Complete for sensitive skin. I buy it from Sam's Club in the double pack.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Curel for Sensitive Skin--or any Curel--I use the SS b/c my face gets real dry, to the point of being "stiff," yet I break out, if I use anything else. After using this, I rarely need to apply it in the Winter--It's like it "stays" or something, in the pores, yet doesn't "clog" them?? I'm not sure.
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 3:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• TRY AVON MAGIX IT GIVES THAT GLOW TO YOUR FACE
    CHECK IT OUT ON WWW.YOURAVON.COM/SJOHNSON7769
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Acne products will dry out your face and almost all OTC products have nasty ingredients in them. You really need to know what you are putting on your face as drying it out will cause the aging process to set in faster. I use pure, botanically products that are free from dyes, chemicals, mineral oil, alcohol, animal by products, etc. I have so much information that I would love to share with you. Your skin is your body's largest organ and you should take care of it just like you would your heart. What you put on your skin goes directly into your bloodstream so be an educated consumer! Send me your email address and I'll attach some photos and other information. To your health!
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 1:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I love Arbonne. It is all I can use as I have very dry skin and excema. You would never know it thought. Everyone tells me how great my skin is. Arbonne skin care is self adjusting so it adjusts to your skins needs as you use it. www.arbonne.com is their site. The products are botanically based and vegan certified too! I have used them 18 yrs. I have never found anything I liked better. I will message you my email if your interested.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 4:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have had great feedback on these products from my customers.

-Botanisource Comforting Cream
    Restores skin's moisture by 235% on contact! Suitable for sensitive skin.
    Phyto-Nutrient Complex calms, comforts and soothes skin
    Moisture regulators and protective emoillients deivere intense hydration

-Hydrofirming Drench Recovery Mask
    Hydrates & replenishes parched skin.
    Cool gel adds needed moisture to skin.

-Nurtura Replenishing Cream
    Let skin drink it in. Created for undernourished dry skin, the replenishing cream is the answer to skin's SOS.

-Moisture 24 Long-lasting Hydrating Cream
    A refreshing boost, thanks to a unique, hydrating gel cream for all over hydration. Quenches the dry, firms and relieves rough skin on contact.

Let me know if you have questions or would like to order some
    www.youravon.com/tboville
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008