Neighbors!!!

Anyone wanna come tell my upstairs neighbors to SHUT UP?! They sound like they're constantly hammering... or just... tapping non-stop. It's driving me crazy.

Does anyone have any neighbor horror stories?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Im that up stairs person lol sorry
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Sweet old couple next door, after about 6 months always out decorating for the holidays. Felt bad that I wasn't keeping up with the Martha Stewart show, so I put up some Christmas lights. I decided to bring them a plate of cookies and we became casually friendly. One day she knocks on the door and asks me to call the police because he is beating her. Ended up bailing them both out of jail, and then found out months later that this sweet old guy had a key to our house and was raiding our drawers and watching our cable when we were at work.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When my Boyfriend and I lived in an enclosed neighborhood, where you'd think people would be tip top, nice, respectful and so on... THEY'RE NOT!!! Most of them believe they are the best. Our neighbors, the wife had 2 kids from one dad, 5 from another, and 6 from the one she was living with then. And I'm not saying that's bad, but that's a lot of kids to handle and make sure where all of them were. So a few of the boys decided to just walk into our house, when my boyfriend and his friends were moving in furniture. I was in the shower (unfortunatley) So i walked out into the hallway (naked of course) knowing my bf's friends would not be upstairs at all. There the boys were, ages about 13 14 and most likey 10. I was stunned and slightly mad. My bf had a talk with them and then went next door to talk to there dad. Where he was arrested (but never charged) Man I'm sure glad we moved about 6 months after moving in:)
    MarinesRmyLife

Answer by MarinesRmyLife at 12:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My neighbors' dog, a Rottweiler, constantly barks and lunges at the fence when my small dogs are out going potty or for play time. If I step out there, she goes WILD! It's awful, and now I'm not comfortable letting my kids out there to play because the fence is slowly being torn down. Our dogs don't bark at her or go near the fence, and most of the time they're on our patio. One of the neighbors had the gall to tell me I needed to do something about my dogs, because they were 'getting her dog started'. I was dumbfounded- she even said that our dogs didn't bark or bother her dog, that it was just because they were outside! Well, what am I supposed to do? Litter box train them??? lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My neighbors SUCK. they're drug addicts. the woman across the hall 'used' to be a hooker and has people in and out all the time at all hours of the night.

then this guy upstairs thinks he like a property manager or something and is always telling me my dogs are going to the bathroom in the hallway. Actually, no. First he accused me of letting them go all over my apartment because he never sees them outside. they have a potty box! then he claimed the hallway smelled like urine because of my dogs peeing out there-yet i never take them out. oh, and of course, he takes his dog all over the yard to go and never cleans up after it. and the urine smell? thats the hooker's cat that isnt fixed and sprays all over the place.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 10:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• mine have like 12 kids in a 2br home, they are constantly in our yard taking our stuff. They leave garbage everywhere, torment my dogs, get on my roof & even steal my mail. I have warned them numerous x's, it doesnt help & their parents are worse then them. A few wks ago I had the 6yr old @ my door @ 10pm, his parents left him locked out & needed my phone to call them, this poor kid was terrified, hungry & out @ night on a snowy day w/o a jacket. I call his parents they say they'll be right here, 2hrs later not here. I then call my bro who is a police officer & they handled it from there. Then the other day I found my mail scattered & the children standing right there I exp to them if they do it one more time I will contact the police. Then all the sudden the 15yr old starts calling me a btch & othr words I will not repeat, the next morning my house was covered in condoms. I so wnt 2btch slap the mom for not parenting them
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 6:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2011