What are you proud of yourself for today?

Over the past few months, I have lost 20 lbs. I haven't been eating the healthiest for the past few weeks and gained 8 of it back. *sigh* So, this morning, I renewed my pact with myself to eat more healthy. Today, I had a yogurt for breakfast, have been drinking water, and plan to keep eating healthy. There are many more (better) things to "feed my soul" than food. :)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 12:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm proud of myself because while on the bus, I saw a lady drop her money on the floor. I waited to see if the people closer to her would tell her but no one did even though they saw what had happened. So I tapped her on the shoulder and told her about her money. I'm proud because the morrals my parents taught me as a child are still in me!
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm proud of the butt-kicking workout I did today. Then I cleaned the kitchen thoroughly afterward! Woohoo!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2011