Tell me about your firsts.

Who was your first boyfriend?
First kiss?
First serious boyfriend?
Who'd you lose your virginity to?

My first "real" boyfriend's name was Bevin, when I was 12. The "relationship" lasted two weeks. Ha ha
My first kiss was with a boyfriend named Mike, when I was 14. It was so bad!!
My first serious boyfriend was Zach. We dated from the time we were 15 to when we were 17, a few months before grad. He's the one I lost my virginity to.

Your turn!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Who was your first boyfriend? I was 16 (almost 17) and his name was Ed (blah, do we really have to count him??)
    First kiss? Yuck....that would be Ed again....(I think I'm gonna gag!!!!)
    First serious boyfriend? I was 17, Peter
    Who'd you lose your virginity to? That would be Peter (BTW, I married Peter when I was 18....been married almost 13 years)
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• First Boyfriend: Adam
    First Kiss: Adam
    First Serious BF: Adam
    Lost my virginity to my Husband at 18 we were married October of that same year. Oh and Adam is all the same guy
    proudmommy42008

Answer by proudmommy42008 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• first boyfriend, kiss, love (all age 11), first sex (age 18) was ALL the same guy- who became my first husband...and first EX husband lmao --i laugh at the irony, but he's my ex b/c after marriage he became psycho-

now i'm in my first loving and healthy relationship w/ my dd's father :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Who was your first boyfriend? Donnie, I was 19 and he was 32. Before him, just dated a couple of guys briefly.
    First kiss? I was 5, as was he. First real kiss was at 15.
    First serious boyfriend? Donnie
    Who'd you lose your virginity to? Donnie
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Who was your first boyfriend? carl lol i was like 8
    First kiss? joshua i was 12 i think and it was horrible
    First serious boyfriend? patrick on and off from ages 14-18
    Who'd you lose your virginity to? denzil- when i was 17, this dude was a moron though lol crazy german
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• first kiss I was like 5, first real kiss was in 7th grade to a guy named blake... scared the crap outta me! First serious boyfriend was an asshole named aaron that I totally regret ever seeing, he took my virginity and I really regret it.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Who was your first boyfriend? I had a rough childhood--So I hated men...My first BF was when I was 18-Joshua James
    First kiss? Also my first BF was my first kiss Joshua James
    First serious boyfriend? My first kiss and boyfriend Joshua James was also my first serious BF
    Who'd you lose your virginity to? And Joshua James again--when I was 20. He is now my husband....and I am glad there was never ever another guy.
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 1:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Who was your first boyfriend? Kindergarten - 4th grade, his name was Johnathan.
    First kiss? See above lol
    First serious boyfriend? His name was Scottie, he was my first (male) love.
    Who'd you lose your virginity to? Brandon, my husband, when I was almost 17 and we were engaged.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My first boyfriend was when I was about 11, he was also my first kiss and I lost my virginity to him when I was 13, he was 15. My first "serious" boyfriend I dated from 14-18 years old.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011