a good way to increase ovulation? to make sure you'll get pregnant?

my cycle has been messed up. i was a week late for my period this month, but i still put my info in my ovulation calendar, it said i should be ovulating today. i dont feel like iam though.. i dont know if that means my cycle is messed up and my ovulation is messed up. i can't afford ovulation strips, but me & my hubby really want to try for another baby before he goes to boot camp.

katieisamom

Asked by katieisamom at 10:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it just sounds to me like you are having a longer cycle this month. it can happen. the best way to pinpoint your ovulation is to take your waking temps and check your cervial fluid. ovulation fluid is like raw eggwhites. when it is on your fingers you can stretch it.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 11:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• If you have sex every other day, you won't "drain his resources" LOL and will still get the guys there in time. Remember, its the 5 days leading UP TO ovulation when you are most fertile- cuz it takes a day or so for them to get there!!! That way, even if your cycle changes, you are "covered"!! Good luck!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2008