DREAMS......

IM ALMOST 13 WEEKS AND DREAMED LST NIGHT THAT I HAD A MC, DOES IT MEAN NE THING WHEN U DREAM ABOUT BLOOD? I KNOW THIS IS PROB A DUMB QUES BUT I KNOW UR DREAMS R SUPP 2 MEAN SOMETHING SO I WAS JST WONDERING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can always go to google.com and search Dream Interpretations.
    AMC10

Answer by AMC10 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I don't know about that..................but I also tend to have some horrific dreams throughout my pregnancy and in the end, nothing bad ever happens to me or my baby.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• All of the hormones that are running wild in your body from being pregnant are what's causing you to dream so wild, its ok, even though it seems a little scary when you wake up and are rehashing the dream in your mind, just try not to think about it and tell yourself that's it's those hormones going crazy right now! OK? Now you take care of yourself and eat right, and have a wonderful pregnancy and bring that beautiful baby home and just enjoy the ride!
    jadarain2

Answer by jadarain2 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• omgosh I always had to types of dreams when I was pregnant. I was going crazy fearing that I would lose my baby but talking to other people just made me realize that it was something I worried about so much that I was actually dreaming about it. Take it easy, relax and pray. Ialways wrote on a journal so that always helped me by getting all my thoughts on before going to sleep. Good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008