When was the last time you truly expressed gratitude towards someone?

Many of these questions are often referring to being wronged by someone, having issues, or just venting-- not saying that's bad, but I'm just curious when was the last time you did something special for someone? Something out of the ordinary to show how thankful you are for so/dh (or anyone)??

For me, the other day my SO had a real late night at work...so I cleaned everything and cooked his favorite meal (that I bought the ingredients for earlier that day) and got his favorite type of wine...for no other reason but to show him how happy I am, needless to say he was astonished and happy :)

lexi8622

Asked by lexi8622 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I believe verbally expressing gratitude is the best way to do it. I believe that simply serving him shows possible codependence not gratitude. I speak my gratitude daily even if just to the Universe.
    Anonymous

• On Wednesday..
    My mom helps us out a lot... So i told her DD and i were taking her to Disneyland on wednesday... And when we got there, i bought her an annual pass (i have one and go a lot with my BFF).. She was so excited! I told her i wanted to do that for her because of everything she does for us, and whenever she wants to go, we can go (she hadnt been in 10 years, so she is excited to share it with my DD now). We had a great day and are looking forward to going back soon :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2011