Could i be pregnant? Or what is this?

my period this and last month was late like 5days was just light spotting for 5days. Barely enough for me to wear a pad. Now today all iof sudden i got this cramps that wont seem to go away in my lower abdomen. I have been having many cramps that i can tell during my last 2periods What could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Health

• ive recently just found out i was pregnant and i spotted a few times in the last two months and have also been having cramps. i took a test last saturday and its positive so most likly id say you prop are when you take a test please let me know what it isays
    ShiannRain

Answer by ShiannRain at 12:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You could take a test.
    Also, have you lost a lot of weight lately? Been under a lot of stress? Anything that could throw your cycle off?
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• If your worried about it I would suggest taking a test or going to see a doc. Yes it could be from being pregnant, but there are also many other things that can affect your cycle. Good luck and keep us updated!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 12:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2011