Is there a list?

So reading the past few questions, we have one who wants everyone to get her permission before answering questions to make sure it meets her personal standard of not too rude, and another who wants editorial rights over who can and cannot answer questions based on whether or not someone has already given a similar answer. Is there a list somewhere of all these members who we are supposed to get permission from before we are allowed to post anything, or are we just supposed to guess and wait to see if they're going to throw yet another hissy? And if we have permission from one person, is that good enough, or should we get permission from everyone first, just to make sure it's not too mean, too repetitive or too not the exact answer they want spoon fed to them?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 12:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Are you kidding me? LoL....sounds like they are on the wrong site!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That's pathetic.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• If there isn't one, who should be in charge of creating it?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There seems to be an awful lot of bitching going on. Plus, every day it seems someone is making a new post asking "why can't we all just get along?" Are these people living in some sort of Utopia and then coming to cafemom to be shocked that there are people that *gasp* they don't like or don't agree with?

I swear I am going to start posting this on every one of those...

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That picture is missing the gun being held to the kitty's head forcing her to read, because you know, nobody has a choice to just not read things they don't like, either.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Lol, I love that picture, vicesix. Debate does get pretty nasty sometimes, but the only person you can control is yourself and how you respond to people.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• How dumb. Seems like people are mistaking this for MySpace or Facebook.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 2:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• another who wants editorial rights over who can and cannot answer questions based on whether or not someone has already given a similar answer

--

That one cracked me up. I read it, but I didn't answer. I thought if that bothers her, she will probably be annoyed on here pretty often.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ummm you didnt ask my permission to post this.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• did i miss something? as far as i've seen, its business-as-usual..same old bats, with a few newbies every now and then.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2011