I found out mu daughter is allergic to soy, eggs and wheat any ideas on what and how to feed her? She is almost 13 months

casimom07

Asked by casimom07 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Rice!! Oatmeal is also good. If gluten is a problem & not just wheat, make sure you check the labels! Potatoes are also good. I have found that the less processing an item has, the easier it is. Yogurt is good- helps digestive tract get/stay healthy. I recently discovered that gluten, corn & soy are problems for me- be thankful you caught it now before the multiple health issues this can create became established in her body!! Behavior and mood can also be negatively impacted by food sensitivities/allergies/intolerances. Dairy is helpful, and when she gets older, raw seeds and nuts as well. Lots of veggies & fruit. Good luck... most supermarkets have special sections- check yours out- ask at the pharmacy.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• sounds like my daughter.

some pastas, meats, veggies, rice (again, some), fruits, seeds, dairy (yogurt and cottage cheese), grilled cheese sandwiches.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008