Are you Surprised???

"Clapper told the committee that Russia and China posed a mortal threat, citing their nuclear arsenals and military capabilities. But he added that he didn’t think either nation had the intent to strike the United States"

Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., told Clapper he was surprised by his answer that Russia and China posed the greatest mortal threat....   

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I am deathly terrified of China!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• We are at war, 2 of them ....and you dont consider them to be the greatest threat...

hmmmm

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Clapper is a total idiot. He also told a commission that Gaddafi has a better military and he is going to win the war
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am not a bit suprised. I have said China was a big threat for years. I am not suprised the Levin is suprised though. I hope we get rid of him and Stebanow next election.

And itsmesteph, he is referring to Ghadaffi and the rebels. He does have a better army between the two.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

~. Ohhhh my. You do realize he was talking about nuclear threats from other NATIONS. aren't at war with the nations of Iraq and Afghanistan. Ohhh my. I can't believe you said this. Lol.
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• cluless clapper strikes again
    my crystal ball sees a pink slip with his name on it
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2011