How do i talk to my Nicece she already talking to guys

How do i tell my Nicece about guys not to get hurt she like this one guy but how do i deal with the point of telling her........ She only 9

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Nine is a little young I can see 12 maybe...... i dont know, what does her mother think???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT NICECE!
    Anonymous

• That is rude and uncalled for anon 10:39. Anyway, being 9 and talking to boys seems much to young to me, however I recently saw the Tyra Banks show where she introduced us to young girls, as young as twelve, who wanted to have a baby, so that being said, tell her about sex and boys, the way your mother told you, or the way you would be telling your own child. Also I think this childs mother should be informed of her daughters thoughts and desires so she can make a decision on how to handle it.
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Your answer was uncalled for. This OP always asks questions about this topic in various forms and never answers questions i.e. why are you always asking on behalf of your neice?, where is her mother?, what would her mother say and does her mother know about his? And I thought I was helping by telling her it is not Nicece it is niece! If you are going to post a thousand questions about the "nicece and she already talking to guy" then get it straight and answer posted questions?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2008