Vent your frustrations here.

Well my frustration today is my boss keeps the office so damn cold and when i turn it off it somehow gets turned back on and it is so fucking cold in here. I have to type a whole bunch of shit this morning and my hands hurt. Oh and I have to cash my check at lunch time and it is going to be packed at the bank. fuck.

well that felt good.

what's bugging you today?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 1:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• My mother in law & hr big mouth

Answer by gemgem at 1:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My dh ex wife and her big mouth !
    limitations

Answer by limitations at 1:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I live with my parents til dh and I get back on our feet. My parents won't listen to me if it concerns dd. I will tell them don't give her soda so late at night (dh is the one who started it and I hate it) but they give her some anyways. I tell them not to give her crushed ice so late because she will have a huge wet diaper in the morning. Then I tell my mom that dd isn't in 12 month clothes anymore and that she should buy her 18 month clothes now but she still doesn't listen. Everyday it seems like my parents are getting on my nerves somehow. I can't wait to move out and be a family with dh again. On a good note dd 2nd birthday is today and I'm happy about that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Nothing is bugging me right now but the day is still young lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• What isn't.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 1:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• another sick kid after 4-5 weeks off sick kids. I have three of them and been sick on and off. School and doctor says just a bug do not worry and nothing to do about it. I have been spraying things around here but who knows about the school they go to. That is my vent for the day.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011