how do i share myself between my kids?

I have a 6 year old, and two 5 week old twin girls how do i speand time with my 6 year old and still be able to every thing for the twins

nina.bernier

Asked by nina.bernier at 11:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would recommend getting your 6 year old to help look after the twins with you, get her involved in activites such as bath time and putting them to bed. This will make your 6 year old feel more responsible and more involved. Also after you've put the 5 year olds down for the night use the time in between that and when your 6 year old goes to bed to enjoy some time with them. Good Luck.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 11:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You spend time with them all together. I have 5 kids and just included my older kids in everything I did with the baby when I had a baby. Obviously you cant include them in feeding if youre breastfeeding but at 5 weeks old Im thinking the twins sleep alot? Do arts and crafts wth the 5 yr old and watch movies etc when you have the twins down. When they are up include the 5 yr old in small things in helping the babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008