Does anyone else feel really blessed this Holiday Season?

I read some of these posts and responses and it makes me feel wonderful that I have so many blessings in my life. And tell my husband, about everything I am thankful for.
I thank God that my husband's, my children and myself are all in good health. The fact, that we have a roof over our head and food on our table, everyday. We all have warm clothes to wear this winter. All our bills are paid and we do not owe anybody any money (other than our mortgage and sallie mae). Even though we won't be spending alot on Chirstmas, not that we couldn't afford to. We would rather not overindulge our children.
And even though my husband will lose his job by mid year next year. I do not worry, because if things got really bad we could sell the house we are in and move back into our old house that is paid for.
Not to mention the fact that we are having another baby in Jan, that is another blessing still.

Alma_C

Asked by Alma_C at 11:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I can't say I am well off like yo, but I really do feel blessed. I am in the US this year and I will be spending the holidays with my family and my son. It is a complete 180 from what I had last year. I have a lot to be greatful for.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Well besides the fact that we have no money, the bills are late, can't afford presents, and hubby is deploying soon, i do feel blessed. My family has had another year together, we're all happy and healthy. my son had his 1st b-day, learned how to walk, i've met new people and made friends, we had a baby girl in July, went to visit family before DH is leaving, we have clothes on our back, a roof over our head, a bed to sleep in, and some food in the fridge. as for everything else, i'm leaving it all in God's hands, so i know we'll be ok.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Our holiday is alright, we have had better years. My dh lost his job last summer and there arent many in the area we live in. I dont see anything positive happening on that front given the state the country is in/leadership. The only thing Id change were that my dh was able to find gainful employment again. Other then that were all good.
    Anonymous

• I thank God everyday that we are healthy and strong. I lost my job a few weeks ago and hubby has not been working very much... BUT... my kids are with me, my hubby loves me, my step son is back from Iraq safe and sound, my other step son is doing great in his life, we have a roof over our heads, and food on the table...
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 12:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• things are going wonderful in our family. Able to buy the land and home we have been wanting for a few years. Kids are on thier way to making it a mini farm. Our health is all really good. We both have good jobs. Seems even after 16 yrs of marriage hubby and i are as close if not closer than in the beginning. Found out our oldest is having our first grandbaby on my side of the family in march and it will be the 1st greatgrand baby on both sides.
    so things are finally looking up for us after having the last 2 as not going so smoothly
    rogers family

strungoutmom

Answer by strungoutmom at 12:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Blessed, no. Lucky, yes. I have a wonderful DH and great kids! We are not rich, but we get by. I don't think God has anything to do with it. JMO.
    Anonymous

• Lovely question. Thank you. Yes. I do feel blessed.. My children are grown, on their own, have great jobs and good pay. The grandchildren are wonderfully taken care of. We are all healthy and love each other.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I feel really blessed for many reasons. Like my kids, my husband, my pets, ALL of my family, and everything God has blessed me and my family with. But most of all I feel so blessed and thankful that my dad will be here to celebrate tha holidays with us. Back in July he had a massive heart attack and wasn't expected to live. And within two months he had made a full recovery. And I know without him here I wouldn't even want to think of the holidays.
    maggieradford

Answer by maggieradford at 1:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i do feel very blessed theses days we have a roof over our heads food in our frige and we are all healthy
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I feel blessed that both DH and I have stable jobs. We live in MI and it's pretty sad here. Our son is very happy and healthy (6 mo. old) and we're able to provide him with everything he needs.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2008